30/11/16

Create and Inspire Challenge!

Ciao a tutti,
oggi sono lieta di annunciarvi che farò parte di un nuovo gruppo di scrapper che periodicamente lanciano nuove sfide! Sarò DT member di Create and Inspire Challenges!!!

Hi scrappers,
today I announce a great new: I will part as DT member at Create and Inspire Challenges!!! I'm so very proud and happy!

Per il challenge di quesa settimana abbiamo un fantastico sponsor:
For this week we have a marvelous sponsor:

Io ho utilizzato questo meraviglioso timbro digitale Muse3 colorato con le matite acquerellabili, ho creato una cornice che ho abbellito con fiori, nastro, mezze perle e charm a forma di cuore. Il quadretto è stato accompagnato da una frase motivazionale: Piangi un fiume, costruisci un ponte e superalo!
I used this gorgeous digi stamp Muse3 colored with watercolor pencils, then I created a frame with flowers, butterfly, strass and a heart charme. The frame is a motivational quote too: Cry a river, build a bridge, get over it.
Allora cosa aspettate, correte a visitare il blog Create and Inspire e partecipate numerosi!
Come on and play on Create and Inspire!

4 commenti:

  1. Beautiful colouring :-) Congratulations on your new DT position. I hope you will have lots of fun there. :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you All.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very nice card and great colouring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania challenge!
    Dess ^.^

    RispondiElimina

Grazie per avermi dedicato del tempo!